ICRIT Healthcare


Support for young people

𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗮𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗮 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗱𝗮𝘆-𝘁𝗼-𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗿𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗲…

Pay attention.

This message is for you.

Your local council can help you if you have a disabled child.


✅ Respite care

✅ Holiday play schemes

✅ Care at home

✅ Financial help

✅ And more!

If you think you qualify, go to gov.uk/find-local-council.

Some benefits are free.

Others you’ll have to contribute towards.

Once you’ve heard back from your local council.

And do your “needs assessment” from the social worker they send.

You may be eligible for Direct Payments.

And for a small number of hours per week, a carer can give you an extra hand in sharing the responsibilities you do for your loved one.

The care can be provided in the comfort of your home.

Or out and about so your loved one can socialise with friends.

If you want more info…

𝗚𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘂𝘀 𝗮 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗻 𝟬𝟭𝟮𝟬𝟰 𝟯𝟮𝟱𝟬𝟭𝟯.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Shopping Basket
  • Your basket is empty.